Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Review on Baju Nikah

Rupa-rupanya tak ada gambar kami berdua dan full-view of baju nikah. Terpaksa femeskan family members. Sobs ("-_-)
My solemnization dress is a very simple one though. Just a kurung moden made by an auntie from a small town back in Tangkak. No bead, no ropol-ropol and no any shining-bling-bling material. Plain. Just the original labuci that had already pasted on the cloth before it was being purchased. Must be kilang-made. Of course there's nothing much I can do to make it more plain. Baik beli kain kosong sahajork jika begitu. Huh!

Previously in the earlier entry I've made a review already about the cloth which was bought from Jakel in Jalan TAR in pair and only cost me about RM300++. So no need to do it twice. Kantoi pula membosankan nanti.

Like I said previously, it is just a simple baju kurung with no accessories attached. I kinda dislike all those rambu-ramba serabut-serabai accessories. Well, at least for me. Mum obviously not very happy with the plain baju kurung of me but she can say nothing since she only got to see the dress a week before the event. hahaha.. Did I ever mentioned the tailor cost for my dress and my hubby's baju melayu? RM100 for mine and RM75 for him. Veil cost me about RM50 whilst that tudung is about RM30.


Therefore, total cost is;

RM 315 + RM 100 + RM 75 + RM 50 + RM 30 = RM 570 #





0 comments: