Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

How to avoid a beauty-care promoter

Yesterday I went to the mall with my husband just to kill time. We get so bored of doing nothing at home that we finally decide to 'jalan-jalan cari pasal'. We were busy chatting and laughing while walking until we came across a promoter holding a brochure of a well-known weight management and beauty care company. She tagged along and 'die-die' trying to make me stop at her booth;

"Kakak, mari sini tengok ni kite ade promotion untuk kuruskan badan" while forcing me to take her brochure 
"I gemuk sangat ke?" sambil buat muke sedih
 "Eh tak.. tak.. kita ada promotion untuk rawatan kulit muka juga" her facial expression starts showing her nervousness

"Then maksud you, I tak cantiklah?" 

And then she goes like ".................." Just staring at me speechless with a wordless expression. While my husband was laughing his lungs out. I'm not sure whether she really regret targeting me or just wonder where on earth did this crazy lady came from.

0 comments: